Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Inspiration and Creativity

Where do you look for inspiration?...For me, it can come from almost anywhere... it might be from flowers,a splash of colour,a piece of fabric,texture,a feather...even birdsong.
Where does your creativity come from?.... for me it comes from within... it is a yearning from deep within often ignited by the sight of a simple Flower, a leaf,

 a flash of colour...it can creep up on me when I least expect it. It is a hunger from within ...'my happy place'
I'm definitely a visual person... but when my soul is nourished,there is no doubt I am a happier person.






Perhaps an image will embed itself in my mind,my sub consciousness ...and surface in a dream.


Sometimes,the creation comes first...and then a surprise might bloom in your garden.

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, you make beautiful works with inspirations around. Love your scarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Terriea...I love your work as well

    ReplyDelete